Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Old photo of Unky Herb

The scan of slides revealed this shot from 1981 of a young Unky Herb and his affection for hats. This one is a size or two too large for him at a year and a half, but he carries it off quite well.


The weather turned sour this afternoon just after I made it to Fort Snelling Tennis Center. We played some doubles, ignoring the outside conditions. A warm tennis bubble is a good place to ride out a snowstorm - at least for a while. We managed two complete sets. Bill, two guys named Dennis and me. Then I drove home in rush hour traffic. It took a long time, because the roads were icy and everyone was being careful.

I guess I'll be able to do some shoveling again tomorrow. Winter has arrived.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

santini said...

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.