Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November ends

It was a little too cold for much outside activity today, but I walked a little around the neighborhood. I thought that the state Christmas tree had been dedicated yesterday at the mansion, so I walked by there with my camera this morning, but I didn't see any sign of lights nor the guv.   The tree must be inside.

But I have some scanned photos from from 1982 from a vacation trip when Unky Herb was just about two. He's walking a while in someone else's shoes. Er, boots. It's a good enough to end a full month of blogging every day. Tomorrow is December.



Some more tennis tomorrow, too.

2 comments:

Emily M said...

The pictures of baby Unky Herb continue to be amusing and adorable. I approve.

Anonymous said...

Did Dad visit you then? Those look like his boots. I remember that he went away on business trips fairly often during those years. - NM