Monday, May 7, 2007

Windy, then it rained

It was windy yesterday, so there was no biking and no tennis. I thought about giving it a try yesterday, but the wind was strong enough to knock the branches off some big trees. There was a giant tornado in Kansas. So I walked over to Linwood Park for a while and later tromped around Como Park looking for places that would grow black-eyed susans.

Today was a tennis day. Doubles with the Geezers at Marie Park. My new racket felt heavy and lifeless and i was mediocre, at best. 2-6, 2-2 then downpour. We quit and I came home to eat some dinner. I think it was a tuna sandwich with cheese and a gala apple. Not a gourmet meal, but fast and filling.

So I need a picture:


A recent photo of the faithful Trek down by Old Muddy. The skyline of St Paul shows in the background. I may repeat this photo as the seasons progress, because I know where it is and it's a nice ride to get there.

Gas was $2.93 at stations I passed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I think I am caught up. Nice blogging. I'll put it on the list of my faves and check it regularly!