Thursday, May 3, 2007

The First Day

It's Thursday and a very nice day in Minnesota. I played some tennis this morning with my new tennis racket. It's the first new racket that I've had in several years - a Wilson k SixOne in red (the only color that it comes in) with a 4 1/2 inch grip. I spent about three weeks trying out demos and I am happy with the choice.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing in this blog. I'm sure that it will be interesting to keep track of my biking treks and the tennis matches I participate in, but there are other areas of interest that I may comment on. I'll try to keep up to date on things for my adventuresome daughter working in Japan and my hardworking computer taming son. And more.

I am freshly retired (for about six months) from a long career in software development and I am learning how to be a gentleman of leisure.

1 comment:

Jimi said...

Not a bad start.