Thursday, October 7, 2010

My maple tree

While I was at Wooddale, trying to get used to playing inside again, the Twins (Twinkies?) were getting run over by the Yankees again. Two games at the new Target Field and two losses to the Broadway bullies. To advance to the next round the Twins will have to win three games in a row - possible but not likely.

Tennis was fun. We played three sets of pretty close tennis. I was pretty much off my game after yesterday's session in the sun and wind. It should be easier inside, but tonight it took a full set to get used to the lack of wind and sun. It's an odd game sometimes. Then I went to Yang's for Singapore Rice Noodles.

I have a maple tree in my back yard that seems to be trying to turn orange or grapefruit colored. It was easy enough to get this photo, and it's pretty representative of trees in St Paul this week.


The superb run of weather is expected to continue into the weekend - 80 degrees tomorrow.

1 comment:

Santini said...

Baseball can be cruel.

That is definitely an orange tree.

Enjoy the nice stretch of weather. Fall is best when it acts a little bit like summer.