Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Puma

It was a plus 90 degree day again, but I found myself on the tennis court for the fifth consecutive day. The Wednesday geezer group plays on Wednesday, even if we have to risk heat exhaustion. I was mediocre on the court, splitting the two sets we played, 7-5, 2-6. The effects of too much tennis were evident and I have resolved to take tomorrow off.

The excitement of the last few days is the wildlife shown below. It appears to be a puma peering from the garage top into my backyard native grass garden where the bunnies live. Shortly after the picture was taken the puma pounced into the garden. I went to investigate and apparently the pounce was fruitless. The bunnies live on.


Maybe I've had too much sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute shot, though it looks like a cougar to me. Maybe it would be good to take a rest day and stay out of the sun. SS