Monday, September 3, 2007

Psychedelic

Unky Herb rendered this photo into something exotic with free photo software called GIMP that he found on the internet. I liked the effect well enough to post it here on the blog. The original photo, featuring the Tousan, was taken at the Sculpture Garden near Walker Art Center in Minneapolis.


There was more tennis this a.m. to ready the 8.0 mixed doubles teams for the tournament. We played at Highland High School again. We got in two and a half sets and a ten point tie breaker, and finished in about two hours. I am nicely knackered and plan to take a day off tomorrow.

I collected my spices from GZ and Wireless tonight. I ordered Watkins 100% organic nutmeg and basil flakes from Wireless because her boat company owns Watkins and she gets an employee discount. I'll be using the nutmeg on my morning oatmeal, and the basil will spice up my homemade soup concoctions and veggie burgers.

The second week of the US Open is starting and my favorites in the women's tourney, Serena and Venus, are still unbeaten. Serena plays Justine Henin tomorrow. Roger Federer, my men's favorite, is also going along pretty well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting effects.

A back to work day, here.

SS