Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Eve

Actually Halloween means All Hallows Eve, so today is Halloween-een(!). It was a beautiful fall day. The high temperature was 69 degrees and it felt like summer again. I spent a lot of time in the outdoors. I went for a walk to get the juices moving and then removed the current generation of leaves from the lawn. I also removed the tomato plants from their spot in the backyard. They froze last weekend and besides they have not gifted me with any red fruit in weeks. Gone.

This photo is from Como Park. I took it using the self timer on the camera. I was walking and gawking near the picnic pavilion and found a structure about the right height to rest the camera on. It's a nice part of the park.


Curling is on the agenda for tomorrow. No tennis until Thursday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks familiar. I like the self timer function as well. Finding a spot to put the camera is the challenge, of course. I even bought a small, collapsible tripod that fits in a bike jersey pocket, but I haven't used it much. Still, fun is fun.