Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Little Ride on the Ides

It was an off day from the tennis wars. I needed the day off because the aches and pains are mounting up. I needed some cross training, however, so I took a bike ride to Como Park. It was Father's Day and Como is a popular site for F-Day festivities. You might say that Como Park was a zoo.

I took this Old Main-ish picture on the way back from the park at Hamline U. to prove that I had been out and about. There were very few people hanging around on campus, not surprising for a beautiful June Sunday. I finished the ride at about 1:30. I put another 13 miles on my total for the month.



Celtics against the Lakers tonight in game 5 of the finals. They are still playing basketball in June, but it could end tonight because the Celtics are up 3-1. It would nice for Kevin Garnett to win a championship, even it's not with the T-Wolves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Como should be nice this time of year. I expected you to be at the Sculpture Gardens yesterday. Traditions change, I suppose. Sounds like a nice restful Father's Day.