Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Celtics beat the Lakers

A good day in Beantown. And a good day for the T-Wolves former superstar. I'm happy for the six foot 12 inch kid, KG.

I played some tennis tonight at Sibley High School with the hard core girls and Jerry. We managed to finish three sets of competition. It was windy, but it was a beautiful night. I supplied a photo of the courts a few posts ago. It looked about the same tonight.

The Prairie Princess will visit the Saintly City this weekend to check out her own native plantings in the backyard. There may or may not be photos. Stay vigilant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PP couldn't come home from Japan for weekends, so this working on the prairie thing is pretty good. I'm learning stuff from her posts that I never knew before, so maybe she's still in teaching mode. Prairie Princess Sensei.