Monday, April 5, 2010

The First Monday of Birthday Week

Unky Herb had a birthday today. He is 30 years-old. We went to the Grand Szechuan restaurant near where he works to celebrate. He and the Prairie Princess are waiting to order some of that spicy Szechuan cuisine. Her birthday is later this week, ergo "birthday week."



It was a nice spring day. The trees are starting to bud and the grass is greening up. The year that UH was born there was a big snowstorm the day that he was born. There was no storm in the forecast this year, but April can be cruel.

4 comments:

Retired Professor said...

From their expressions, they don't look too worried about getting older. Happy birthday to them both.

Hickle (the word verification)

Emily M said...

That's a big birthday. Looks like a good time was had by all. Happy Birthdays all around.

To add to birthday week, it's BB's birthday tomorrow. We should just have one big party like we do in October.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to my wonderful and still young cousins. Looks like it was a good birthday week for all. As Emily pointed out in reference to Nikki, I do not want to do the numbers. I seem to remember being 13 and then 15 I believe when my young cousins entered the world. I have already started going backwards when my b-day comes around.


Nancy/OSLO

Theo said...

happy birthday guys hi but i would rather be 11