Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snizzle

Snizzle is a mixture of drizzle and snow - exactly the blend that we are currently experiencing in the Saintly City. It was not a day for photos. Too dark and dank and gray. So. I looked through the archives for a purty flower and I'm posting it here. I took it two years ago in February at the Como Conservatory.



I played two sets of tennis at Wooddale with Jerry and two hardcore girls. We split the sets and I left to face the raging snizzle. I, of course, stopped at Yang's for some tasty vittles. And then went home through the snizzle.

1 comment:

Retired Professor said...

We had pork chow mein -- made from leftover pork roast. It was pretty tasty, too. What would we do without Chinese food to eat? And clothes, and toys, and .... pretty much everything else.

Those lilies are pretty. I have one in my flower garden at the beach that OSLO gave me for Mother's Day (I think) several years ago. It blooms every year around my birthday.

Jill in Alaska calls it 'snain.' Snizzle works, too.