Monday, February 22, 2010

Daughter of Norway Blog

I don't have much to say tonight. Except that the Prairie Princess has started a blogspot blog which she calls Daughter of Norway. I have added it to my list of links, too.

This cartoon(?) photo came in an email a while ago from a former co-worker and gave me a chuckle. I don't know about its owner or copyright status, but here it is.



The Olympics continues. The US curlers - most of them are Minnesotans - have had a mediocre tournament and are out of the medals. It has been fun watching them and the very skillful Canadians stratagize their way though the matches. It gave me a renewed appreciation for the sport.

The American hockey teams are also doing well. The women are into the gold medal game against the Finns or the Canadians - probably the Canadians. Many of the USA players are from Minnesota and have played at least a few games at Ridder arena at the U of Mn, where Mr Moohoo has season tickets. The gold game should be a barn burner.

I'm beginning to dream about clay court tennis again.

2 comments:

gfr in fl said...

TT-- There are too many http's in the blogspot link for Kelsey's blog.

Funny photo. I get some funny stuff from former co-workers, usually making fun of Norwegians, Lutherans, Minnesotans or all of the above.

Jimi said...

Thanks, GFR. I fixed it. TT