Sunday, December 6, 2009

Return from Arizona

Unky Herb returned tonight from his vacation in the desert regions of Arizona. He traveled light and came home with photos of the big canyon and various other scenic treasures of Arizona. I dare say that he may have even taken some shots of the Saguaro cactus, that some say are everywhere in Arizona. He's smiling because I took the photo in the garage, not exactly the conventional scene of homecoming shots. He's looking swell. And I'm happy to have him back.



I didn't make it back to Lake Como to check on the ice over. It has been 96 hours since the temperature outside has risen to the melting point of water, so I'm assuming that ice over has occurred. I'll do more diligent reporting in the next couple of days. I think we are in winter.

There was more tennis today again. The usual suspects and a sub managed to play a set and a half and have some fun, too.

1 comment:

Santini said...

UH looks relaxed, rested and glad to be home.

How long are you going to keep a running count of the hours below freezing? You live in Minnesota, Dude, and it's December.