Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Almost Empty

July first is a theme day. The theme - "empty." I don't know how to take a picture of empty. This is a nearly empty stretch of the Mississippi River, very near the Ford Bridge. Of course it's not really empty. There are actually fish in the river and trees along the banks. But, empty enough for a theme day.



Two sets of tennis this afternoon with the GTA - 7-5, 6-4 and I wondered why I was weary when I got home. I'm better now.

The two Andy's will meet in the semis at Wimby - Roddick and Murray - and Federer vs Tommy Haas in the other one. I think they mean to win Wimbledon. Serena and Venus play in the semis tomorrow to get to another all-Williams final. I love this game.

1 comment:

santini said...

Lame concept. Nice enough photo, though.

Allez, Andy.