Friday, April 25, 2008

Home Girl

After a very nice day to welcome KS home, we have fallen into a weather funk. We have been able to do some essential errands - renewing driver's license, etc. - and now we have to endure April's last practical jokes. The TV weather creatures are predicting some snow for tonight. I can hardly wait.


The onset of my personal bike season has been postponed again. At least I have had one session of outdoor tennis this month. Soon the USTA season begins and it'll be mainly played in the great outdoors. I'm playing on two teams in the summer session - the mixed doubles team and the Super Senior men's league. I think that I'll be able to handle the physical demands of the schedule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And catching up on her essential reading. Sorry about the change in the weather -- it was a short summer, but a nice one. SS

Anonymous said...

Hi I can't wait to see you this summer!!!!!! Love, The little loud ones
Tj says Hi!!!!!