Monday, July 26, 2010

Twilight sky

A pretty nice day for tennis. For almost any outdoors activity. There were eight eager players at 3:30 when we started, but by 5:30 when we quit we were down to four fairly hardcore geezers. I played well the first set, but as the day went on the heat and level of activity slowed me a bit and I was knackered at the end of the third (partial) set. Having split the first two, I didn't feel too bad about the level of play, but I was happy enough to call it a day.

The photo is a couple of days ago at Como in the evening. The sky was pretty dramatic, and I was happy to take its picture.



Michigan blueberries and the cottage by the lake are drawing me. It's almost time to do some beach walking and beech viewing.

2 comments:

santini said...

Beautiful sky photo! It shows that you don't need an inland sea out your back door for nice sunset photoss.

Michigan awaits your presence.

Emily M said...

That's a lovely photo. I wish I could join you all for the Michigan trip. Alas, corporate vacation time policies leave much to be desired.

Eat lots of blueberries for me!