Monday, June 8, 2009

Princess Power

PP was here yesterday and was explaining how she has been working and working out and now has pretty scary "guns." [That means her biceps, apparently.] So she demonstrated by posing in the kitchen. As you can see, she's pretty scary.


It was a coldish cloudy June 8th. The temperature hovered in the mid 50's and it misted part of the day. But after sweeping off the courts we were able to play some geezer tennis at Marie Park. Three sets. 6-0, 6-4, 1-6. There were a lot of nice competitive points and, even on a court with a few slippery spots, no one got hurt.

I'm still beating the backyard rabbits. I'll be able to defeat their burrowing, but I'm not so sure I can keep them away from the lettuce. My secret weapon is marigolds.

1 comment:

gfr said...

Cute pic. Love the 'muscle shirt.'

Again, good luck with the marigolds. I'm counting on them myself.