Friday, June 26, 2009

A Bike Ride to the Falls

It's Friday and I hadn't ridden the bike in a while. I played tennis last night and felt like my stamina is waning. So I took a ride over to Minneapolis to check on the water level at the falls and some cross training. I think GZ was over there last week, but I hadn't checked it out personally for over a month. The water is still flowing over the precipice, but at a much reduced rate. It was still a pretty sight. The falls is just 5.5 miles away so my trip totaled a little over 12 miles, my longest ride in over a month.



PP brought home her new car - a dark blue Corolla - for viewing this afternoon. It's a nice vehicle and economical to drive.

Wimby continues.

1 comment:

Retired Professor said...

I never get tired of shots of the falls. They change as much as Gino's cornfield. Summer is fleeting -- we need to document that it even exists here on the tundra.