Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nut Goodie

The famous Pearson's Nut Goodie makes another appearance. This time it's on a tennis racket, my main weapon on the hardcourts. Nut Goodies seem to be a lot smaller than I remember them to be, and didn't they used to cost a dime? This one was two for a buck at Walgreen's without PP's employee discount.


Unky Herb checking his new cell phone for missed calls. It's not one of those new iPhones.


It was another cloudy, cool day in the Saintly City. The temp managed to rise to the mid 60's. This is really too cool to be June. I had a walk down by the river, but the photo opportunities were less than spectacular.

1 comment:

santini said...

A couple of nice photos. John is fond of the Nut Goodies -- though he's survived years and years without a regular source of them. I didn't know Pearson's made a generic form of them until Emmy sent me the article.