Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chives

Another nice day. I bought a new camera and had to test it out. Naturally I wanted to get a photo of something green and growing. And not slimy.  The chives in my back yard sufficed, but now I have this really long learning curve to figure out the intricacies of this box of technological miracles. But, it seems to take pretty good photos.


No tennis today, but tomorrow is another struggle with the other geezer guys. I think we may be playing outside next week, if the threatened snow storm fails to live up to the hype. I have seen some outdoor tennis ball smacking going on, so I'm sure I'll be out there soon, too.

1 comment:

Santini said...

I love chives. They get that round purple ball at the tip when they bloom, and they are nearly impossible to kill.

Good luck with the outdoor tennis.

The new camera looks good so far.