Friday, September 12, 2008

After and Before

The bathroom is finished. I have made promises about photos. The change was forced on me by the broken pipe in the ceiling, discovered when I returned from the road trip to Michigan. It took a couple of weeks to get it done, but, I have heard, that's pretty good time. The "after" photo is first. The nice thing about this new bathroom is that it doesn't leak. And it's blue.


This is what it looked like after the old stuff was stripped out and the plaster walls were exposed. It's not very attractive, is it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choices. I like the vanity, the faucets and tp holder, the mirror and the light fixtures. I think I see a GFI (ground fault interruptor) -- so nice electrical upgrade. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Nice tile, too. SS

Emily M said...

That is a very nice bathroom - a lovely blue. Glad to know Rob continues to do a good job.