Thursday, May 1, 2008

Package from India

The postman bought us notice of a package about noon with the other mail. Ms KS knew that it was one of the several packages that she had mailed to herself from Japan and India. We went to fetch the package from the post office, and this is the parcel they gave up. It's the one from India. Apparently when you mail packages from India, you must leave them for a while while they wrap them up in white cotton cloth. The wrapping is sewn shut and the addresses are written on the cloth. An interesting system.



I used iPhoto to mess with the image. I obliterated part of the address on the package with the retouch option.

I played two sets of tennis tonight with Jerry and the hardcore girls. It was pretty good tennis and Jerry seems to be doing well with his treatments. He has eight more days to go. I'm in the second day of a four consecutive day string of tennis matches. I'm already a little fatigued, but I'll get a good night's sleep and I'll be good to go again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting looking package. I don't have a retouch option, but it looks useful. And your photo still has some themish numbers in it.