Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Neck Flowers

There are several uses for dandelions. One is to make necklaces from the flowers and than sit in the backyard and read. Luckily I have quite a few of the yellow symbols of spring in my possession and an artiste familiar with the construction of previously mentioned necklaces.



I played some outdoors tennis tonight. It was a beautiful night with some breeze and the tennis should have been great. What is the opposite of the zone? That's where I was tonight. Luckily most of the rest of the quartet were in the same neighborhood and we had a couple of close, but artistically miserable sets that took nearly two hours to finish. That's how it goes some nights in May.

And finally a family photo from the 1930's sometime. Marian, Dorothy, Leona, Lillie, Louise, and Marvin Anderson. The family is all gone now. My aunt Louise died this week at the age of 89. May they all rest in peace.

No comments: