Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Orange Bush

Minnesota has very few orange trees.   This one is small and resides near the tennis court that I spent 5 hours on last weekend.   This was taken after three sets of pretty good tennis with the coach.  

It is strange how fast one's reality can change.  I am now freshly back from curling in the Saintly City.  The temperature is 13 degrees and there was frost on my windshield that I had to scrape off before driving home.  



The curling session tonight went well enough.  We had two interesting games that were decided in the  last end on the last rock.   That's how curling is designed.  The last rock often decides the winner.   So I'm guessing that there is no indoor curling in Florida (none outdoors either) and no outdoors tennis in Minnesota this month.  February.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no curling going on here as far as I can determine. Bocce ball looks a bit like curling, though, and is played outside here pretty regularly. Reality shifts, to be sure. SS