Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Monsters and Rays

There is a warm place for Monsters of a serious nature to go to escape the rigors of winter and to experience beautiful sunsets. And I am a serious monster. "I have powers that you can't understand."




Santini and I have tickets to watch a spring training baseball game between the TB Rays and the Cincinnati Reds next Wednesday. The Rays are defending American League champs. Baseball is back in America already, but only in Florida and Arizona. Meanwhile, the temperature in St Paul is still frigid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is the openning game of their spring training season, even. There's also a parade today in Punta Gorda. How exciting. ;-0

~SS

Anonymous said...

Hey, take some pictures of the baseball for me. I remember it being fun when we went.

A parade, Santini? That DOES sound like fun. :)