Thursday, October 16, 2008

The maple tree is climbable

The maple tree in the backyard is big enough to be climbed. This is the same tree as seen on my previous blog entry. The monkey like character in the tree is the Prairie Princess, who has finished her job in Glyndon and returned to the big city. She was taking a break from examining her plantings in the prairie garden in the backyard. Last night she moved into her new apartment with Wireless across the river in near Lake Harriet.


I played three sets of tennis tonight at Wooddale with Jerry and the hardcore girls. On the way home I stopped at Yang's to get chicken lomein. I didn't have to order. The woman behind the counter wrote down my name and the food I always order and told me it would be ready in five minutes. And it was. I'm still a regular on Thursday nights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture. I haven't heard much about the hardcore girls in a while. Regular is good.