Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yesterday's Post Today

Yesterday the blogger failed me. I would have posted this picture then, so I am doing it now. Herb and I took a long walk down to the Spy Glass dune in the afternoon and had a look at the big lake from there. In this photo, Herb is lounging on a bench in an area that appeared to be decorative rather than functional. He's pulling off the act with serious aplomb.


We have had a deficiency of sunsets of late. Both last night and tonight were bereft of colorful sky at the appointed hour. There are no guarantees of sunsets even on the big lake, but we always expect a couple of very good ones every year here.

Herb and I managed to get in about 45 minutes of tennis ball smacking at a local park just off James Street. It was muggy but it was nice to be able to hit some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo of Unky Herb! That's a long walk on a hot and muggy day, though. Hope you had your sunscreen. SS